How old do you have to be to drive/rent?
- Our minimum age requirement is 21 or older to drive and rent. In some cases we can make exceptions for 18 or older to drive, but we are firm that the rental age must be 21 or older.
Where are you located?
- We do not have a storefront - instead, we send out from the South Cove County Park (1062 South Cove Road, Seneca SC). You may place orders both online and by phone. Reach us at 864-280-2726
Do you deliver to Lake Hartwell/Jocasse?
- We only send out on Lake Keowee. We apologize for any inconvenience.
I don't know how to park with a trailer! Do I have to put the boat in the water myself?
- We will actually already have the boat in the water for you when you arrive. No need to worry about towing anything!
Can I bring my dog on the boat?
- Yes! Lake Keowee Boat Rentals is a pet-friendly company!
I booked a rental and want to cancel. Can I get a refund?
Usually. Here is our cancellation policy:
- 2+ Weeks prior to the rental: Full Refund
- 1-2 Weeks prior to the rental: Half Refund
- Less than 1 week prior to the rental: Partial/No Refund
- Cancellations should be done by calling us at 864-280-2726. We do allow rescheduling of rentals in lieu of cancelling.
Please note that all refunds are less any fees from Paypal that are not returned to us.
What if it rains? Do I lose my deposit/payment then?
- The weather can change very rapidly on the lake, and in the summer it is not unusual to see a couple quick showers before noon, morphing into a bright and clear day by the end of the day. However if there are unsuitable weather conditions in the forecast and you do not wish to take the rental out, we will reschedule to a date more agreeable for you or process a full refund. If you decide you would rather chance the weather and take the boat out, we do not offer a refund. Furthermore, as outlined in our Terms & Conditions, you are responsible for making sure you are piloting the craft responsibly, safely and maintaining awareness of severe weather.